Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sisters of Estrella

Growing up my mom would take our yearly "siblings" photos and every year we changed and got older, and more awkward, Michael (our brother) was in the husky sizes, Lydia's best friends were a huge bag of Doritos and I...was wearing tight Hollister t-shirts with my hair SLICKED, and when I say slicked, I mean like peeled onion status. 

It was rough. :)

We haven't taken sibling pictures since we were about 12, 11 & 8. So me and Lydia thought it was high time that we took more pictures (more up-to-date, less awkward pictures ;) even though it was a little sad because Michael wasn't in these pictures, (we miss him SO much)  we had a lot of grand fun! 

Anissa, our super talented artistic friend, took these photos of us. Let me tell you, this girl is awesome. She's quirky and a lot of fun. We've known her since like a million years ago and we've been through a lot together. One of my dearest dearest friends. Even though our crazy schedules do not permit us more time together, the times we have together are always such fun. She's just really down to earth and personable. 

Anyway, all that being said

We took these photos at Wrigley Mansion here in Phoenix, Arizona. A truly beautiful native Phoenix location.

Hope you enjoy! 



~


~


~



~



~



~


~




~



~



~




~



~


~


~


~



~


~




~


~


~


~


~


~


~


~


~



~




~


~


~


~


Had to fluff the hair again ;)


~


~


~


~

To be continued.. 

:) :) 















2 comments:

  1. Such kind words and kudos Cass! You have all been blessings to me in many ways! Was a ton of fun catching up and goofing off like we do best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girls! Miss my sisters!

    ReplyDelete