Wednesday, October 23, 2013

||•Prince George Alexander Louis Cambridge •||

I was so thrilled to click onto the news today and find it was christening day for the sweet little Prince.

Because for the rest of us, that meant we were going to see his face for the first time since their family photos we released a month or so after his birth!

I have fallen in love with his little cherubim face seconds after I set eyes upon it, just as I have fallen in love with his parents the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. They just seem like they would be the sweetest couple to have tea with, maybe someday I will have a cup of tea with their little family ;)


These photos are from the Daily Mail  
 Prince George Alexander Louis
I think he favors Kate a lot. :)
 
This one of the two Future Kings makes my heart happy. Such a beautiful picture.

 The beautiful little family; The Cambridge's
Future Kings <3


No comments:

Post a Comment