Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

It seems like just yesterday it was New Years and here we are, another year, another gorgeous October in its final closing day making way for November. I love the fall.. and Halloween (candyyyyyy)...and Thanksgiving! It's so fun to bring out all the pumpkin and spices and everything nice like that.
The smell of ginger molasses cookies, banana muffins, pumpkin pie and coffee wafting through the house;  and the warm sense of knowing that the Lord loves us so much that He gave us such a beautiful time to be thankful for family, life, and friends. So much things to be grateful for, not only in the fall and around Thanksgiving, but everyday of every year the Lord sees fit to give us here on this earth.
Let us not go a day without being grateful is my prayer!

Even though there's no trees to turn beautiful colors, and no ridiculously chilly (yet fun) days and the typical "fall-ish" things that other places get, Arizona is pretty this time of year. You take the cool 55-65 degree  mornings and evenings, the smell in the air that only a desert has in cold weather. Fall in Arizona will always be super special and I will crave it no matter where life takes me and where I end up, it will always be a part of me, my life and a big piece of my heart. :)    

_____________________



Oh, and today, (last but not certainly not least) is a very very special young lady's 13th birthday.

This is Kara.
She's pretty darn cute wouldn't you say?? :D
She's great, if you ever want to have a good laugh and have a Full House marathon, she's your girl. She's grand fun and I'm so lucky to have such a cutie for a cousin :)
Happy Birthday Little Kara!!
Even though you're not "little" anymore, you'll always be my Little Kara :)

Well, here's to another Halloween and a Beautiful November !!

and remember,

Stay PRETTY 
Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment