Sunday, October 27, 2013

| L i t t l e • D a r l i n g s |



This little lady is Layla Grace.




She is 2 and a 1/2 years old and is fabulous.
She was born on a chilly day in February and has been such fun ever since I first held her in my arms. I love her as if she were my own child. She seriously is one of thee most precious (Cate being the other most precious;) little lady in the world. 
She is ALL girl. Young, wild and free. She's very independent and has such a fun nature! She is a little fashionista and loves to dance! She is in fact a princess, in case you were wondering, and she wastes no time in telling people she is Cinderella. ;) 
 I always be sure she has the funnest of times with Auntie Cass. I realize I spoil her rotten and she is always rotten to the core after having spent time with me, but that's what we auntie's are for is it not?!? 
Layla brings so much joy to the Adame family, I cannot imagine life without her sweet little smile and her little raspy voice.. <3 I could listen to her talk and sing about princesses
 All. Day. Long. :)
 She is a girl after my own heart, we are like twins! 
Just 19.5 years apart ;)


This other sweet lady is Cate Rose.




She is a doll....
born in the sweet sweet summer time, she has a sunny disposition to be sure. She just started walking and is EVERYWHERE now. Her toothy grin is my favorite; she is SO lovable. She's the cuddle bug and I could cuddle with her for dayys. She looks up to her sissy and follows suit to whatever shenanigans Layla is up to at the time. 
She has started talking and is saying tons of little words by now and has the sweetest little mousy voice and LOVES to sing. And very beautifully, I might add. ;) 
Her sweet nature makes my heart so happy, she can melt even the toughest guy ;) Cate is a sweet heart and you can tell that even though she's a 14 months she is so caring and just loves to make you smile. It's so amazing how much little ones know at such a young age. She is such a sweetie. 


♥ Sweet Sisters ♥



I know to everyone, this may seem like a "brag post", and I know I'm a little biased where these little pretties are concerned but they make the lives of this Adame family happy and they have been the sweetest little blessings! Thanks to Michael and Kara for having such sweet girls that bring so much joy : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment