Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Blogging Journey

Well, I've finally done it. I've done and got a blog
It's one of things that I thought I'd never do. Only because I was afraid I wouldn't be successful, or worse, it'd be boring.

However, I have gotten over all those silly little fears and am doing what I've wanted to do forever now - I'm finally going to write out my thoughts and share with you all the pretty things {through my eyes} that I feel brings color to the world.

 I love to make people happy. If I can brighten your day or just bring a smile to your face through this pretty little space,  I'll have achieved what I set out to do. 

 I will post about fashion, crafting, my nieces will probably get lots of recognition here and just other things that I do so fancy. I hope that in my posts I can encourage you in some way, whether it's just encouraging you to reach for your dreams, inspire you and just give you a peek into my life and share with you some of the little pretties in life God has blessed me and my family with. 

and don't forget, STAY PRETTY!!




Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart , be acceptable in Thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. Psalms 19:14
He has made everything beautiful, in His time.

No comments:

Post a Comment